With 20 years’ experience, David joined Ridley & Hall in 2015 to head up the commercial property department.
David brings to the firm his knowledge of the local market and takes pride in offering sensible, straightforward yet commercially astute advice to his clients across an exceptionally broad range of matters.
He can assist you with: –
- Buying and selling commercial property and SMEs
- Drafting and negotiating business leases/assignments/surrenders
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant– forfeiture, dilapidations, service charges, possession claims
- Options/pre-emption agreements
- Overage provisions
- Licensed premises
- Buy to let portfolios
- Deeds of Easement/Covenant
- Site assembly
- Agricultural Law
Outside of work, David can be found cycling around the many hills in Yorkshire and beyond. David is married with two young children.