Our Community Partners
We have been involved in various charitable events:
- Ridley & Hall Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge in Aid of CLAPA raising a total of £2000
- 2023 MD Emma Pearmaine’s 75 mile bike ride raising a total of £1,745 for the Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Macmillan Coffee Morning in our Huddersfield, Leeds and Barnsley offices. Raised a total of £530.
- South Elmsall Walking Marathon Relay for the benefit of the South Elmsall Westfield Centre Foodbank. A total of £170 was raised and more than 8 storage boxes were filled with food donations.
- Jubilee Day Bake Sale for the benefit of our local food banks. Raised a total of £337.15.
- Step into spring 2021 and 2022
- Christmas Advent Food Bank 2020
- Co-sponsored Kirkwood Hospice 2020 Midnight Memory Walk
- 2019 – 2020 Come Dine with Ridley & Hall
- Four runners James Cook, Sarah Young, Laura Milburn and Nigel Priestley from Ridley & Hall have raised over £2000 for Family Rights Group and Missing People charities. They ran the Royal Parks Half Marathon in London on 13th October 2019.
- Co-sponsored 2019 Kirkwood Hospice Colour Rush
- 2019 – Ridley & Hall Care & Public Team donated a bench to help local school, Crow Lane in Milnsbridge with their buddy bench project. The idea behind the bench was to ensure that children who are feeling lonely, or don’t have anyone to play with, could go and sit on the bench and bench monitors from the school council would make sure they were able to join others to play. Associate, Nicki Butterworth attended the school alongside Melanie Hartley, Family Solicitor and Marketing Manager, Themer Slimane and met with School Teacher, Jade Turner and some of the children, who were really pleased with the bench and the impact it was having on the school.
- 2019 – Took part in Leeds Pride
- 2019 – Our Director Adam Fletcher raised a total of £2135 plus gift aid of 20% in 2019’s 313 mile cycle challenge across Belgium and Holland! Over £300,000 was raised by all the cyclists for the benefit of Kirkwood Hospice, Yorkshire Air Ambulance, Ruddi’s Retreat and Huddersfield Town Foundation.
- 2019 – We cycled a total distance of 103 miles in our Huddersfield office to support our Director Adam who cycled the same distance around Belgium and the Netherlands to raise money for some wonderful causes!
- 2019 – The Ridley & Hall team completed the Yorkshire 3 Peaks in support of St Gemma’s Hospice. We all completed the walk in less than 12 hours with a mix of aches and pains but all for a good cause.
- 2018 – Ridley & Hall’s I’m a Director Get Me Out of Here 90 Hour Lock in Challenge
- 2018 – Our team from Ridley & Hall took part in the Big Sleep Out at The John Smith’s Stadium to raise money for the Town Foundation and the homeless in Huddersfield.
Ridley & Hall is also part of the Solicitors Law Group which is a network of independent law firms. The group includes the following firms: