…. it’s not just words. At Ridley & Hall you, ‘our clients’, are at the heart of the business. Listening to your needs is important to us, it ensures the right advice, help and assistance is given to you. Ridley & Hall staff have come together to walk in the footsteps of our clients to understand what services you want.
The client charter tells you what you can expect from us, what you can do to help us give you the best service and how you can tell us what is working well and not so well.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will provide you with the highest quality of client service that we can.
- We will listen to and work with you to make sure you get the advice, help and assistance that is available and right for you and your circumstances.
- Where we are unable to advise we will point you in the right direction.
- This Charter tells you what you can expect from us, as well as what you can do to help us give you the best service.
We like to think we go the extra mile for our clients, here is one example of our client service that made headlines – When tweeting a client doesn’t involve social media.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We will tailor our services to your individual needs. If we are unable to assist we will point you in the right direction.
- Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will provide a quality service in a confidential manner.
- We care and will listen to you with empathy.
- We will communicate with you efficiently and wherever possible avoid any legal jargon.
- We are here for you, now and in the future.
- We will listen to your feedback and act upon it appropriately.
- We will treat you in a way we would like to be treated.
- We will keep you updated on progress, timescales and cost.
- We will always work in your best interests.
- We will tell you who is dealing with your case from the start and communicate with you in your preferred way.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
You can help us provide a better service to you if you or a chosen person acting on your behalf were to:
- Keep us informed of any changes in your circumstances
- Provide us with clear and up to date instructions
- Be polite and courteous towards us
- Keep to any appointment agreed with us (we can only guarantee you can see an advisor if you have an appointment).
We always want to hear what you think about the service you have received, you can do this using any of the following methods
- At the end of your case you will receive a client survey questionnaire, you can complete and return this in the envelope provided
- Email or call your legal advisor or, if appropriate, the head of department
- Contact the Managing Director, Emma Pearmaine, and Practice Manager, Tracey Armitage, through our client feedback e-mail address
Read about our complaint policy here.