Whilst social distancing measures are being relaxed, we continue to make safety our priority for our visitors and colleagues. Before you attend a face to face meeting at our offices, please may we bring to your attention the following:
- Please do not arrive early for the appointment, on arrival, please call us on the intercom let us know you have arrived, as our receptions are unmanned for the time being.
- You will be shown directly to your meeting room.
- please maintain social distancing at 2 metres throughout your meeting, including on entry and exit;
- Additional hand sanitisers have been placed around our office, please ensure you use these when entering and exiting the building and our meeting room.
- Where possible, please bring your own pens and stationery.
- We are not able to provide you with drinks now.
- If your meeting is likely to overrun you will be asked to book another meeting, to avoid you meeting other clients or members of staff.
- Some of our clients and colleagues still prefer to wear face masks and either you or the Ridley & Hall representative you are meeting with is entitled to ask the other to wear a face covering at your meeting.
- Please advise us if you need the lift to access reception
Existing Clients and Other Enquiries
Huddersfield, HD1 2HL
Skype: Skype Conference call facilities or Face Time and Skype are available on request. Please ask your legal advisor for further information.
35 Church Street
Barnsley S70 2AP
(Car park available at the rear of the building on Eastgate)